Monday, April 27, 2009

I passed!!!!

GACE Special Ed General Curriculum -- TAKE THAT!!!

I don't know how, I'm fairly suprised, but apparently everyone felt as ill-prepared as I did in March. I passed both of my General tests!! I'm still somewhat in shock. I guess studying on the cruise ship really helped!

So thats another notch to check off on my "Becoming a Teacher" To-Do List! Next is.. graduate! Which is coming up so quickly I can hardly believe it.

Official countdown (I'm not sure what makes it official...)
Days until my last final = 9!
Days until graduation = 12!
Days until regional induction = 36!
Days until Institute = 41!
Days until school = 105!!!!!!!

I know some of those are silly to already be thinking about, but it wasn't too long ago that graduation was months away, and now its only a few days away. It's hard to believe that so much hard work is about to pay off. And so much hard work hasn't even begun yet. I need to get back to my TFA pre-institute work, unfortunately finals are getting in the way right now. Nine more days and then I'll be able to completely devote myself to TFA.

Holy cow... this is really happening!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment