It has been quite a while since I have posted. I have resolved to do better over the coming months. I am fortunate enough that so many amazing things are going on in my life, and I want to keep track of everything. This Valentine's Day, I am focusing on not just the romantic love in my life, but all of the love. I am blessed with amazing family and amazing friends, who keep me going through the tough times. From old Auburn friends to new Atlanta friends, Zach and I have a great group of friends. I feel blessed that we have had such a difficult time choosing our wedding party, because it shows just how many important people we have in our lives.
As far as romantic love, Zachary and I celebrated Valentine's Day at home this year, choosing to make our own Surf and Turf feast! We have so much fun cooking together, and we make quite the duo in the kitchen. Zach was responsible for the "turf" and I took charge of the "surf." All in all, it was a delicious meal and we wouldn't have been able to get anything better at a fancy restaurant. Here are some pictures of our dinner :
Zachary working his magic in the kitchen (and thrilled that I was taking his picture!!)
The shrimp that I steamed in a mixture of Corona, butter and Cajun seasoning ((MMM!!))
The amazing filets he cooked!
(yes, I know I was cheesy with the table setting -- you wouldn't expect anything less!)
the GIANT chocolate-covered strawberries we bought from Kroger!
We ate like royalty and then couldn't move afterwards! Hope everyone enjoy's Valentine's Day and all the loooooooooooove in their life!!
Yup. Hands down my favorite couple ever :)
ReplyDelete