In all the difficulties, I have been reminded by multiple people to think of the things I am thankful for and things that are good in my life.
My list for today:
1. My amazing family.
2. I have someone who loves me and care for me and supports me even when I am cranky and crazy (a fairly regular occurence these days!)
3.I have a job.
4. I have a new car (that heats up in the winter and starts when I want it to!)
5. Christmas music that raises my spirit during my planning time.
6. I have amazing friends between my Auburn girls and my TFA ladies who keep me sane, with notes of encouragement, dinner between classes, and reminders that I am here for a reason, even if I don't know it yet.
7. The book "Come Thirsty" by Max Lucado. It has given me a lot of things to think about and remind myself of.
8. We are taking another trip to the cabin this weekend.
9. I am only 19 days away from my Thanksgiving break, something I will be VERY thankful for!
10. It's almost time to put up my first Christmas tree in my first grown-up apartment -- such a special time!!
I FINALLY FOUND YOUR BLOG!! I have been looking and couldn't figure it out!! I know...slightly slow!! a. I think I should be mentioned more often b. I want to go to Highlands sometime!! c. I am proud of your list of happy things!!! Love, Merry Sunshine
ReplyDeleteso.... you gave been engaged now for like what? 4 days or so? and still no knew journal entry...hmmmm i feel like this is impotant enough for you to update... so update woman!
ReplyDelete